Sunday, November 10, 2013

Holiday Happenings


The Holiday Season is here!!!!  I have been a multi tasking maniac for the past few weeks.  Between taking time to travel, writing papers and presentations for grad school and watching FSU football I am all worn out!  I have recently discovered a new app on my very old phone called Tinder that is so entertaining.  Who would have thought the world was full of so many successful gentleman!!  Our district gives us Veterans Day off so I have Monday off!  YES!!  After that I have two weeks to Thanksgiving Break and it will be time to think about turning 31 and Christmas (baby Jesus's birthday).  I have a very low class this year and LAZY doesn't even begin to describe some of my first grade boys!  The demographics of our school have shifted and the word migrant is being thrown around a lot.  This is also the first year I have a student with an incarcerated parent so I am full of new ideas on how to bridge the gap here!  If you have any I will gladly take them!  The Common Core is really challenging for my students but they are growing!  Whole brain teaching is an idea I have started using to motivate my students and they love it!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment