Saturday, September 13, 2014

Welcome back 2014-2015



To say that I have been gone from blogging is indeed an understatement.  The end of last year was a continuous cycle of activity and growth for me.  I am so excited to start this year with a brand new class.  My munchkins this year are absolutely adorable and I am going to have no problem growing with them for ten months.  I decorated my room with some bargains I found after taking the advice of another teacher.  I must say I am flattered she requested me to teach her son who is obsessed with Sharknado..not sure about the spelling.  He is adorable as are the rest of my children.  I am the ESE class this year and have one who functions at a very low level.  I have two that speak don't speak English yet...shocking I know.  I am super busy and always running.  This is the last year of my Master's in Educational Leadership and am doing my Internship with my inspiring Assistant Principal Libby.  We took a few minutes to celebrate 911 on Thursday.  Here are some pictures of my classroom this year and of my magical munchkins who love the US!  Welcome Back!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment