Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fabulous In Transition and the rest of this year



This has been a year of many accomplishments for me professionally.  I finished my ESOL endorsement, started my reading endorsement, mentored a teacher and a student, was the PLC lead, finished my administrative leadership internship and organized a program to feed our schools families in transition students.  Needless to say I have been busy and in addition to that I have one test left until graduation at UCF!  I have had so many new experiences this year I have no idea what I am going to do as just a teacher next year!  I managed to score highly effective across all domains in my evaluations. Fabulous in transition started with one goal and that was to find food for all the FIT families from January to the end on the year.  The project was successful and I turned out to be more resourceful than I originally thought!  I have plenty of resources to compete the project!  This all started with a class at UCF run by Ms. Storey. A  cute and slightly intimidating British lady!  She has been such a huge inspiration to me the last few months. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment