Thursday, January 17, 2013

Inspiration

Today has been a very long day.  I had my favorite part of the day at the very end.  I have an inspiring person in my life and she is my professor.  She is blonde and tiny and very smart.  She is my inspiration.  She can reflect on what has happened since 2004-2005 and put everything in perspective for me.  She is well spoken and nice.  I am really grateful she is my professor again this semester.  Her name is Mary Pat.  She is the best.  My finance class is easy..nothing like business finance.  So today I am grateful for Mary Pat!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. A mentor is always good. Barbara from Ruby Slippers told me about you. I'm your newest follower!

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sorry about the long reply. I'm just starting to get blogging! Kirsten

    ReplyDelete