Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's almost over!

Our last day of school in Florida is this Thursday!  This year I have had the best, most well rounded and involved parents so far!  I have had a very long blogging absence due to my hectic schedule.  I have been hosting after school make and take mini lessons every Wednesday for the parents and students in my classroom to join me in making and taking a lesson home with them.  I have to admit I used many ideas from Teachers Pay Teachers and they worked very well!  On Thursday my students are going to say goodbye to me and first grade with a going away song.  Pictures of the red carpet walk will follow!  I am changing classrooms so packing my room for the first time was a brand new experience.  This summer I will be hiding away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life at my families small cabin in Northwest Michigan!  I am hoping to learn more about blogging and making creative, crafty innovating activities for my first grade classroom!  If you have any suggestions I would love to use them!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment